Friday 9 April 2010

Safe & Sound

Well, we left for Skegness @ 3.10 and arrived at 5.45...Stopped twice (once for a McDonalds and the second for a drink) and we arrived Safe & Sound! Got here and got taken for a walk down the beach, I gave the old buggar (Tess) a burst of energy by winding her up. Found a stick and carried it home..I was only off leash about 3 times! Got to run down the bank (the hilly bit of grass which leads to the beach) and back, but...I wasnt aloud in the sea! *Rolls eyes* Something about the caravan beeing new. And you'd never guess what?! They have dug all the bit up near the pond, and it looks AWFUL! I mean, they've ruined it... Tut, tut, tut. Shame on then. They're re-grassing it to make it look better...Personally, I think that they should have left it.

Been playing for a while...I'm a bit tired. But, hey, nothing to stop a young dog like me playing like I doooo!
Anyways, I'll catch up with you later and (hopefully) post some pics. If not, when we come back!

Cya!
Elz x

No comments:

Post a Comment