Wednesday 7 April 2010

Hi Bloggers & Blogettes


Well, its my new blog, so as you do, I will introduce myself. My name is Miss Ellie Barkz and I am a 4 year old Staffie, or Staffordshire Bull Terrier. I live in Nottinghamshire with my 14 year old Staff sister, Tess. Yes, I know, 14 years is unbelieveable, but she's still going strong.

I live with 2 owners who refer to themselves as Marvelous Mum and Dopey Dad. I call them MM & DD, so I don't have to hang my head in shame... I shouldn't have to live with called them Mum and Dad, so, its appropriate. My MM and DD own a caravan in Skegness which we visit rather often, so plenty of pics of the beach for all the blogging gals and guys out there!

I'll catch up with you later....

Ellie x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie!
    I'm glad bith MM & DD have let you on Blogger, I'm sure you'll love it here. Cant wait for the pics of this weekend, The Owner & the Little one will love it. Is Fern going this year? I know both DD & MM are... Damn, how I wish I could go!

    Frankie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes!
    I compeltely forgot about the Skegness trip on Friday.... And yes, Fern is going! I wish you could come, but imagine 4 dogs, Fern, Ang, MM, DD & The little oone! Thats a lot of peeps you know! Ha, DD & Fern arent coming later in the year so maybe then? Ha, I'm sure it;ll be a laugh. I'll be sure to post lots of pics of when we are at the beach!

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Ellie! (actually I don't know why I'm miooowing in an Australian accent).

    Anyhows, welcome to the world of blogging. I must say, you are a rather handsome hound. Were I that way inclined...which of course I'm not, being a cat an' all that!

    So you're off to Skegness? Lucky you. Muttie used to go their her holidays when she was a nipper. She used to stay in a caravan and at the entrance to the site there was a hot donut stand - she lurved it. And the girl she used to go on holiday with loved Skegness so much she married a boy from there and now has Skegness children! Funny old world.

    Milt (I prefer that to my Sunday name Milton. When Muttie's really cross with me she calls me Miltonian which is just HATE!)

    PS Hi there Frankie!

    ReplyDelete